Saturday, September 20, 2008

NEW BICYCLE OLD BICYCLE

I bought this bicycle today at a thirft store in St. Louis, Society of St. Vincent's on Forest Park Parkway. It was $45, kind of a steal. But not really? because its missing a pedal, doesnt have brakes and the tires are pretty worn out? Anyway, it's gonna be some sort of long term project that I'll be working on. Hopefully, it'll help me sort my life out.

I sold my bike because I felt like I needed to walk for a bit. You know, take it easy. Slow down. And that's been going well, but I think actually having a bike will help me not get frustrated with the slowness that is walking. But the fact that it's broken is sort of reassuring? idk. I'll explain later.





Upcycle, please.

Antonio

No comments:

 
web log statistics
web log statistics