Saturday, November 15, 2008

RAINY DAYS

I've always wondered why people drive in the rain. I guess it sort of makes sense to, I mean, who wants to walk or bike in a downpour? I like walking in the rain, but I'm aware that doing so provides only momentary joy and is followed by prolonged soggyness.

Why wouldnt they just stay home and drink hot chocolate or something?

And yet, if I am ever really struck by the number of cars in a given city, it's during rainy days. It seems like that's when they all come out of the woodwork. It strikes me as odd and presumptuous that people don't really shape their activities around the weather. Maybe that's it.

Stop driving,


Antonio Pacheco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary J. Blige is full of so much wisdom.

 
web log statistics
web log statistics