Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy


Who wants to come to the Rose Parade with me?? I'm pretty certain I'm going!

Recently, I've gotten really into parades and other silly forms of american-ness(TG parades in Chi, for example). Okay, so maybe I'm just into parades? Anyway, the Rose Parade is probably the biggest tradition we have in LA and since I've never been, I figured I'd probably go! I'm not camping out, though. Funk that. I'm just gonna roll up at 4am or something.

The Gold Line runs all night
! In LA, all the rail lines are running allll nightttt longggg. So don't drive (in general), but especially tonight. My days of getting stranded in Pas and getting driven 3/4 of the way back to the valley are over! (for tonight, anyway).

Upcycle, please,

Antonio Pacheco

No comments:

 
web log statistics
web log statistics