Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tweet, Tweet


I started twittering today. I'm not really sure why, considering that I already keep a blog, text like mad, and update my facebook status practically on the hour. I'm not quite sure I do anything that's really interesting enough to be twittered about, but maybe. You can do it from your phone via text message. This concept really fascinates me. Blogging + texting!?

I can hardly contain myself.

We'll see how it goes.I'll be twittering about my general life, not sustainable things, specifically. Then again, that's sort of what Upcycle Diaries is like, anyway, so you're probably used to it. I'll try to pepper the twits with something deep and meaningful every so often.

You should start twittering, too.
Follow me here.

Upcycle, please

Antonio Pacheco

No comments:

 
web log statistics
web log statistics