Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sonik Ninjas



Last night, I went to the Ninjasonik/DeathSet show at the Gargoyle Club at Wash U. They're really silly, but they also had a very positive message that I found quite interesting. Between songs, they would talk to the crowd about how they shouldn't judge others, but instead feel comfortable expressing themselves and being be good people, in general.

I'm not sure if they were joking or not (I don't think they were), but it was interesting to have people who are essentially the same age as me tell me about virtue while rapping about wearing tight pants and art school girls.

I wish Wash U wasn't so socially inept and could have actually provided them with a decent audience because these kids really know how to have a good time. They have a photographer and a partypics site, check it out. Actually, their photographer is really amazing.

Upcycle, please

Antonio Pacheco

No comments:

 
web log statistics
web log statistics