Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Giant Pool of Money


If, like me, you're still sitting around, trying to figure out how the economy got so messed up, you should listen to this. It's a bit dated now, but it's still very fascinating and more than a tad bit infuriating.

Listening to everyone cry and complain about the economy has been kind of confusing for me because I'm... well, a student/unemployed anyway/dependent on my parents and the gov't for income. Most of us don't really have a relationship to the economy or are suffering incredibly because of the downturn and maybe that's why we don't get it.

After all, I'm poor whether or not Wall Street exists. All that changes is the degree of poverty, not necessarily the status or situation.

Upcycle, please.

No comments:

 
web log statistics
web log statistics